LATEST GUIDANCE ON PERMITTED GRASSROOTS FOOTBALL ACTIVITY DURING COVID-19 FROM 1 JUNE
In addition to the FA’s latest guidance on Grassroots Football activities (see below) the Club Committee has produced additional guidance and procedures for Managers and Coaches of City Youth teams that may wish to organise sessions with their teams (attached).
This guidance must be adhered before any session in conjunction with further guidance the Club has devised in order to ensure that our players, managers and coaches are kept safe at this critical time.
Before any session Managers and Coaches must:
- Receive auditable written consent (email, text. Whatsapp) prior to any young person undertaking any training activities.
- For safeguarding and welfare purposes sessions should only be delivered by coaches that are registered with the Club and have an in date DBS.
- Notify Club Secretary Ian Woods (firstname.lastname@example.org phone 01727 857458) of any facility you propose training at prior to use.
Nicholas Breakspear and Samuel Ryder Academy 3G
It has been confirmed by both schools that facilities are closed until further notice.
The Club has contacted the Highfield Trust who have kindly agreed to allow us to use Highfield as long as we strictly keep to the following;
- No parking within the park.
- Avoid reseeded areas i.e. goal mouths, centre spots and the centre of the pitches.
- Please avoid using the same areas repeatedly to allow the grass to recover.
- Other users who have hired the park facilities should be respected and given priority at all times.
- Please consider using alternative venues within the district.
- In order to ensure no over usage all proposals for training at Highfield Park MUST be cleared with Ian Woods in advance
The Management Committee
St Albans City Youth Community Football Club
To download the latest statement 01/06/20 (PDF Format) Click Here
To download the statement 16/04/20 (PDF Format) Click here
To download the statement 03/04/20 (PDF Format) Click here
To download the statement 26/03/20 (PDF Format) Click here